Orient-Express, Hotels, Trains & Cruises, Charleston, SC Oct 2007- June 2009
E-Marketing Manager for North American Outbound Sales
- Managed the Trains & Cruises web-pages for the US side of www.Orient-Express.com including the brands of Venice-Simplon Orient-Express, Royal Scotsman, Hiram Bingham, Eastern & Oriental Express, and British Pullman Trains, The Afloat in France and Road to Mandalay River Barges and the portfolio of Great Journeys of Orient-Express.
- Developed and updated content for all products in the Trains & Cruises portfolios including taglines and copy.
- Designed marketing collateral for all products according to corporate branding guidelines for online and print including, brochures, posters, newsletters, magazine ads, and corporate e-blasts to past and potential travelers.
- Created and implemented marketing campaigns, media buys and ad placement for online & print.
- Worked with strategic partners such as AMEX and Andrew Harper to oversee and update content & offers on their sites.
- Managed web-pages on intranet for www.OEH.com for employee events, training and the Ambassador’s Club.
- Created a monthly newsletter called The Bellini Bubbles by gathering news items, images and offers.
- Managed e-mail databases for newsletter and e-blast distributions.
- Generated multiple, weekly traffic reports using tracking codes, newsletter opens, Google Analytics and organic hits.
- Managed image library and all media requests for imagery and a library of all marketing collateral produced.
Arnell Group, New York, NY July 02- July 2003
Business Assistant to Chief Strategic Officer
- Managed and anticipated day-to-day administrative and personal needs of partner in creative, boutique SoHo agency.
- Successfully completed daily “missions,” which ranged anywhere from extensively researching involved topics then communicating the resource and specifics, to ferreting out and acquiring hard to find items from all over the world.
- Daily tasks included administrative functions and support, managed personal errands, and handled heavy phone call volume.
- Privy to executive business conducted between partner and their prestigious clientele and business associates- accounts included Pepsi Co, Reebok, Daimler-Chrysler, Martha Stewart, Jose Cuervo Tequila and M&M/Mars.
- Numerous other duties requiring a high level of professionalism, flexibility, resourcefulness, and “polished taste.
Grey Worldwide, New York, NY January-July 2002
Account Coordinator, M&M Mars/ Masterfoods, Starburst Candy Account
- Collaborated with and provided support to four-person account management team.
- Prepared weekly budget submissions by generating invoices, budget summaries and variance reports.
- Monitored and compiled spending reports and creative analyses for competitors including Lifesaver and Jolly Rancher.
- Coordinated and prepared materials and presentations for departmental pitches and client meetings.
- College of Charleston- BA in Communications/ Concentration Mass Media, May 2001
- NC State University- Webmaster Certification/ Design Track, January 2007
Computer Skills: Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. G-Suite: Docs, Sheets, Drive, Analytics. MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher. Squarespace. Shopify. Wordpress. Dropbox. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest. Twitter. Product photography. Integrations of online + physical inventories.
Travel: Extensively throughout the US. International countries include England, Ireland, Wales, France, Austria, Hungry, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Thailand, Cambodia, Costa Rica, Brazil & St. Kitts. Austrian & Asian locations were for extended periods of time.