Arnell Group, New York, NY July 02- July 2003
Business Assistant to Chief Strategic Officer, Sarah Arnell
- Managed and anticipated day-to-day administrative and personal needs of partner in creative, boutique SoHo agency.
- Successfully completed daily “missions,” which ranged anywhere from extensively researching involved topics then communicating the resource and specifics, to ferreting out and acquiring hard to find items from all over the world.
- Daily tasks included administrative functions and support, managing personal errands, and handling heavy phones.
- Privy to executive business conducted between partner and their prestigious clientele and business associates- accounts included Pepsi Co, Reebok, Daimler-Chrysler, Martha Stewart, Jose Cuervo Tequila and M&M/Mars.
- Numerous other duties requiring a high level of professionalism, flexibility, resourcefulness, & “polished taste.”