Heirloom Book Company, Charleston, SC Feb 2011-Present
- Started a cookbook shop from scratch including concept, brand development, logo design, development of the website and brick-and-mortar store at 123 King Street.
- Tended the shop, managed & trained staff, managed inventory in store and online, handled payroll, sourced antique books.
- Handled social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Designed for all marketing materials, digital and print, including ads, event invitations and e-newsletters.
- Set marketing and budget strategies.
- Established strategic relationships with One Kings Lane, Taigan, Southern Living, Garden & Gun, Charleston Magazine, Le Creuset, Whole Foods, and Charleston Wine + Food Festival.
- Orchestrated author signings and events.
- Curated photography collections by: Jack Leigh, Helene DuJardin and Squire Fox.
- Coordinated complex special events with authors, publishing houses, and private individuals.
- Secured editorial in Bon Appetite, Saveur, Food & Wine, Departures, Martha Stewart Living, Conde Nast Traveller, Afar, National Geographic Traveler, and Better Homes & Gardens. Also appeared on Fox News.
- Generated a monthly revenue report for partners.
HIGHLIGHTS from 123 King Street