Preservation Society of Charleston, Charleston, SC
Interim Director of Marketing Feb 2015-July 2015
- Reported daily to the Executive Director on all matters pertaining to digital, print & social marketing.
- Served as member of the Executive Staff, recommended improvements, opportunities & budget strategies.
- Designed & produced marketing materials and managed the rebranding of corporate & retail logos.
- Spearheaded the website redesign of both the shop and www.PreservationSociety.org.
- Created & designed several national and local print and digital campaigns including Lift the Lowcountry & The Fall Tours.
Director of Retail Operations June 2014-July 2015
- Purchased inventory, determined pricing, maintained and merchandised shop space.
- Managed, trained and scheduled staff and volunteers.
- Maintained accuracy in reporting systems for sales, inventory, payroll and all business operations.
- Developed an online retail presence and line of branded products.
- Cultivated relationships within the community to benefit the shop and advance the organization.